بِسْمِ اللّٰہِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِیۡمِ
It is also mandatory for us to have firm belief that ALLAH revealed various scriptures (sahifas) and Heavenly Books upon various Nabis. Four are very famous amongst them:
- The Taurat was revealed to Hazrat Moosa ے
- The Zuboor to Hazrat Dawood ے
- The Injeel to Hazrat Esa ےand
- The Holy Quran was revealed upon the Prophet Huzoor Purnoor Ahmad-e-Mujtaba Muhammad Mustafa گ.
- The Holy Quran is the most Exalted Book.
- It is important to keep in mind that all the Books and sculpture are Kalaam (Word) of ALLAH and his Kalaam is always best. There is nothing like exalted or more exlted in HIS Kalaam as it is Qadeem but there is more reward for Muslims in Quran.
- It is necessary for a Muslim being to have firm Belief that all the Heavenly books and scriptures are Haq (True), and all are the word of ALLAH but orders has to be obeyed f rom Quraan Only.
- It however happened that Almighty ALLAH gave the books of the past in the care of the people. They could not protect it. It did not remain with them in the original form, as it had been revealed, because the mischievous ones amongst them made alterations in These books and added and removed information to suit their own desires.
- Almighty ALLAH has taken upon Himself the responsibility of protecting the Quran.
Almighty ALLAH says,
اِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّکْرَ وَ اِنَّا لَہٗ لَحٰفِظُوۡنَ
(Verily We have revealed the Quran and verily We are definitely its protector.)
(Surah Alhajar, Ayat – 9)
- Therefore It is totally impossible to make any alterations in the Quran in any way is totally impossible, even if the people of the entire world gather together with the intention of altering it.
- If anyone who says that any chapters, verses, surahs, or even letters have been added or subtracted from it, is a Kaafir without any doubt, for he has refuted the verse of the Quran which we have quoted above.
- The Quran remains safe, unaltered. Thus, if anything from these books is presented before us, and it is in accordance with the Quran, then we should acknowledge it and? if it is contrary to the Quran, then we shall know for certain that it is one of those things that were altered, and if we can not recognise whether it is in accordance with the Quran or contrary, then we should neither reject nor acknowledge it, but we should say, “We bring faith in ALLAH, in all His Angels, all His Books and All His Prophets.
- The past books were memorised only by the Ambia. The miracle of the Quran is that even little children amongst the Muslims can memorised it.
Reciting, listening and seeing of Holy Quran is always rewarding for a muslim. There are other benefits also in aditiion to the rewards irrespective to the fact that whether the meaning is also understood or not. If Quran is recited in such a way that meaning is also being understood then there is nothing to say about its benefits.