بِسْمِ اللّٰہِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِیۡمِ
- Impurity (Najaasat) is of two types, one is Ghaleeza (Major Impurity) and the other is Khafeefa (Minor Impurity) .
- It is mandatory for all of us to keep our bodies and clothes free from these impurities.
- If some impurity gets stuck it can be removed by washing it three times with pure water.
- “Namaz” can not be offered with dirty (Napaak) body or clothes.
- It is mandatoy for us to know the rulings and laws of purifying our clothes and bodies from both types of Impurities.